And one such fabulous piece of equipment is provided by a company called ‘Gotrax.’ But it is to be kept in mind that after all this, Gotrax Hoverboard is also just another electronic device, so it needs to be calibrated for your use, and this article will help you with just that. Continue reading if you wish to know how to reset or Calibrate your Gotrax Hoverboard.
In case you are wondering about whether the provided information is correct or not, then leave your worries behind. The information given to you is procured from the Gotrax hoverboard troubleshooting section of the Gotrax Hoverboard manual that comes with the device; that same manual which is readily thrown away by users.
You can also read about How to Ride a Hoverboard
Most of your Gotrax Hoverboard problems would be easily solved by simply calibrating or resetting your Hoverboard. You won’t need to take it to an electrician or repairman because it is perfectly user-friendly. So without any further ado, let’s go through the process of calibrating your Gotrax Hoverboard.
<![CDATA[amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "hopingfor-20"; amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "search"; amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; amzn_assoc_region = "US"; amzn_assoc_default_search_phrase = "Gotrax hoverboard"; amzn_assoc_default_category = "All"; amzn_assoc_design = "in_content";]]>
Process of Calibrating Gotrax Hoverboard
- The first thing that you need to do is power off the hoverboard. Take out the battery and clean that with a dry cloth. You don’t need to do a thorough cleaning; just simple dusting is enough. It is recommended to regularly do this simple step of dusting the battery section of the hoverboard. Doing so would increase the life of your hoverboard.
- Make sure that the board is not in charge, if it is, then first unplug the charger and install the battery back in its place, in case you haven’t installed it yet after the first step.
- Place the board on a leveled platform. This is needed to be done carefully cause the hoverboard works on the gyroscope, and if it is calibrated on a non leveled platform, then maybe when you stand upright on it, it would either go forward or backward without your any movement. And obviously, you wouldn’t want that. So find a leveled platform, and place it there.
- Make sure that the foot pedals are parallel to the ground. You can do that by your estimation and do not need to be a stickler for rules here. But this step is important as well, and for the same reason, the previous one was. If the pedals aren’t level, you might encounter involuntary action by your hoverboard. Generally, when calibrated that way, the hoverboard goes left when you wish to go right or vice versa.
- Once the hoverboard is leveled, press and hold the power button for ten seconds, you will hear a beep sound and the LED light will flash. This means that your Hoverboard is now in on condition.
- Press and hold the power button to turn it off.
- Now press and hold the power button again to turn it on.
- Repeat this process three times to properly calibrate or reset your hoverboard.
<![CDATA[amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; amzn_assoc_search_bar = "true"; amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "hopingfor-20"; amzn_assoc_search_bar_position = "bottom"; amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "search"; amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; amzn_assoc_region = "US"; amzn_assoc_title = "Shop Related Products"; amzn_assoc_default_search_phrase = "hoverboard"; amzn_assoc_default_category = "All"; amzn_assoc_linkid = "fa2dbea1f57561c974ef5cc736c2e16d";]]>