The one thing
that makes the task of ‘going to work’ even more tedious than it is commuting
on our way there. Nobody is a fan of traveling via public transportation
mediums, and not all of us can afford a luxurious car. Most commuter rails and
buses are crowded during rush hour, and you find yourself sitting (or even
standing) shoulder-to-shoulder with anxious adults all running late for work.
Of course, one could walk or bike to and from work, but it can get exhausting even if the distance isn’t much. Also, the task of finding a place to park your bike isn’t something you look forward to. For these reasons, electric scooters are a blessing to mankind.
You must be thinking, “isn’t electric scooter a plaything for middle school children?” Well, the answer to your question is NO. It may come across a surprise to many, but e-scooters are made for all age groups and are a compact, easy medium for traveling to and from your workplace without having to be burdened by the responsibility of a bulky bike. Moreover, the electric scooter does the work for you, allowing you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride, unlike walking or biking.
Electric scooters operate on rechargeable batteries, which makes it easy for you to recharge after a hectic day at work and is also somewhat friendly for the environment. Plus, the speed of most e-scooters is 20 MPH, which is a lot faster than average walking speed. Other reasons why you should consider electric scooters over a more traditional type of transportation is that it’s cheaper to maintain, easier to use, and in many cities faster than a clumsy old car.
If you are looking to buy an electric scooter for adults, Hiboy electric scooter is one of the best options available in the market. In this article, we will discuss in detail the features, pros, and cons of the Hiboy max.
Hiboy Max Electric Scooter Review
The Hiboy, Max scooter has the following features:
- The Hiboy max scooter has a motor of an upgraded 350 Watt. It can propel up to a maximum speed of 18.6 mph and conquer 15% inclines with ease while other scooters will lag behind.
- The electric scooter can be folded easily in a second by actuating with the foot.
- The brake of the Hiboy max scooter is smooth and secure, making it very safe and comfortable to use. There is a front shock absorber that provides maximum comfort to the rider.
- The Hiboy max electric scooter can be connected to the Hiboy App via Bluetooth. This helps the rider control the various statistics of the scooter.
- This electric scooter is made specifically for adults and thus is equipped with a wide 19.7×5.7 inch area foot anti-slip pedal for support. It also has dual headlights for safe night riding.
- The e-scooter comes with an intuitive LED dashboard that displays the essentials like modes, speed, and battery level. You can change the modes (ranging from Beginner mode, Normal Mode, and Sports mode) with one tap.
- Hiboy max electric scooter battery has a long-range 270WH battery, which helps get a the hiboy max range of up to 17 miles on a single charge— ideal ride for a city commute.
- The advanced 8.5″ shock-absorbing and anti-slip solid tires deliver smooth performances making your ride more comfortable and safe.
- The e-scooter conquers 15% inclines with ease while other scooters lag behind.
- Hiboy max scooter is designed to fold easily so you can fit it in car trunks and closets, beneath subway seats, and inside other compact spaces.
- Item Weight: 34 lbs
- Motor Power: 350W
- Load Range: 55-220 lbs
- Max Speed: Approx. 18.6 mph
- Riding Modes: 3 Speed Modes
- Travel Distance: Approx. 17 miles
- Battery Capacity: 270Wh
- Charging Time: 4-6H
- Climbing Capacity: 15%
- Battery: Lithium-Ion 36V 7.5Ah
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 46.5* 19.7*43.7inches (118*50*111 cm)
- Folded Product Dimensions: 44.1*13.0*16.9inches (112*33*43 cm)
Here are some pros and cons of Hiboy max scooter-
Hiboy S2 Scooter
The Hiboy S2 electric scooter has
the following features-
- The hiboy S2 electric scooter has 350 Watt motor which allows a speed up to 18.6 MPH.
- The batter is very HIBOY high capacity with a maximum travel range of up to 17 miles under specific conditions
- The tires of the electric scooters are of a solid and durable quality, which makes the ride smooth while accelerating and turning.
- The Hiboy S2 e-scooter has three lights: front, middle, and rear. It also has a double braking system and eABS regenerative anti-lock braking, which assures safety and security.
- You can easily connect the Hiboy scooter with the Hiboy App via Bluetooth and use the app to lock your scooter, to view riding statistics such as battery life. The app works with both iPhones and Android smartphones.
- The design of the scooter is collapsible, which makes its storage easy. It has an extra detachable seat if you are looking for more comfortable options.
- Item Weight: 28.5 lbs
- Max. Load: 260 lbs
- Max. Speed: 18.6 mph and 11 mph (Double speed modes)
- Max. Range: 12-17 miles
- Motor: 350W brushless motorBattery: Lithium-Ion 36 V, 7.5 Ah
- Battery charge time: 6 hoursTires: 8.5-inch rubber solid tires
- Unfolded Dimensions: 45.7 x 16.5 x 47.2 inches
- Folded Dimensions: 45.7 x 16.5 x 19.3 inches
Hiboy S2 vs. Hiboy max
Here’s the comparison:
Max Electric scooter
S2 Electric scooter
|Dimension||44.5 x 18.8 x 44 inches||45.7*17.0*47.2 inches|
|Unit Weight||34 lbs||28.9 lbs|
|Maximum Speed||18.6mph* Depends on riding style and terrain||18.6mph* Depends on riding style and terrain|
|Maximum Range||17miles * Depends on riding style and terrain||17miles * Depends on riding style and terrain|
|Tires||8.5 inches||8.5 inches|
|Braking System||Power cut & Disc braking||E-braking & Disc braking|
|Suspension||Front suspensions||Dual rear suspensions|
|Regenerative Battery||It doesn’t have a regenerative battery.||It has a regenerative battery.|
|App||It is compatible with the app||It is compatible with the app.|
The Hiboy Max has great features for the price range. The angle of handlebars makes riding the e-scooter very comfortable and joyful. Its advanced performance, unique design, and folding feature make it a really good contender against other electric scooters in the same price range. It is well worth the money and certainly has advantages over the previous electric scooter of Hiboy, Hiboy S2.