GoTrax XR Ultra Review
Scooters are fun to ride along, and they require much less investment than regular bikes with zero carbon footprint. Overall, they are good for our health (dragging your scooter surely needs some workout!). But one can get tired of pushing with their legs. This problem was with everyone, and it inevitably affects the market, so invention got around and did its thing. We had an in-built battery and a motor to help cruise automatically whenever we want to. Hence arrived the Gotrax XR Ultra.
Gotrax XR Ultra Electric Scooter, LG Battery 36V/7.0AH Up to 18 Miles Long-range, Powerful 300W Motor & 15.5 MPH, UL Certified Adult E-Scooter for Commuter (Gray)
- Innovative Portable Folding Design - The XR Ultra Commuting Scooter equipped with One-step folding system for portability. Aluminum material to enhance the stability, and a special Red Safety Button to protect the handlebar from folding while riding
- Long-range Electric Scooter - High capacity LG Battery 7.0AH with a maximum travel range of up to 17 miles under optimum conditions. Our Smart Battery Management System ensures the battery safety, and extends the battery life.We suggest you check the tires once a month and inflate tires in time to ensure that the tire pressure is 340kpa(50PSI). Only normal tire pressure can ensure normal range.
- Strong Power E Scooter - The adult electric powered scooter features a quiet 300W motor, boasting top speed of 15.5 MPH and max load of 220 lbs. Tackles steep hills with ease, making it a perfect commuting scooter
- EABS + Disc Braking System - Features a disc braking and anti-lock braking system for a safe, responsive braking while at top speed. Front and rear wheels use 8.5" pneumatic tires make riding comfortable, even on rough road or bump terrain
- Multifunctional Console - The LED display shows current speed, speed modes, battery life and headlight. The headlight has been upgraded to 8.5 degrees irradiation angle and 26 ft irradiation distance, keeping rider safe while riding in the dark
Demand of Scooter
Scooters are quite famous and used by many as their daily kit, which makes them demandable in the market. Also, with different designs and features, many brands have come to have a share of this market. Users might find it challenging to search for a brand which might suit their needs and has a good history of customer review. After a broad comparison on the scale of,
- product usage
- customer support;
We present you the perfect product for your daily use, The Gotrax scooter. With a stunning design and equipped with powerful motors, Gotrax scooter is an excellent option for people looking for their commuter scooter. It is easily foldable, which makes it easy to carry around and store.
The Gotrax Scooter review
Released in 2017, the Gotrax came into the spotlight by #1 position for hoverboards and electric scooters. The Gotrax latest scooter always brought out new features into the market. There is no claim that they make the best scooters in the market, but with their budget-driven products that perform above their class, they are surely considered the best. Their ultra-budget scooters with extensive features always attracted attention, and with the release of GoTrax Xr Ultra, the company continues that dominance.
In the super-budget category of the scooter market, the Gotrax commuter scooter brings out the following features:-
- Body Design– With a lightweight body design, the gotrax xr ultra electric scooter is relatively easy for most to carry. The scooters are easily foldable which makes them easy to carry around.
- Simple handling controls– The handlebars for controls are basic and include a thumb-operated accelerator. The cruise control and speed settings control bars are present on the handle itself for smooth interaction with the motor. The centre of the handlebar has a LED display which shows your speed and battery life.
- Customizable modes for a ride– The Gotrax xr ultra features two different methods for your comfort rides:- cruise mode for a regular trip around the city and an aggressive mode which gives you maximum speed for free roads.
- Premium Battery – Equipped with a high-quality li-ion battery, the Gotrax Xr ultra battery provides you with enough juice to stand still for a day. The batteries generally last 16 miles a single charge and have a charging time of 3 to 4 hours.
- High-quality tires– the pneumatic air-filled tires perform well in both dry and wet conditions, plus giving you comfort over small obstacles or dips on the road.
- Powerful motor – The 300W motor delivers quite well in the budget price segment giving you cruising speeds of up to 15mph.
- Extra features – The gotrax xr ultra scooter features LED light for night time ride, with a dual braking system that provides you with additional safety down the road.
- Competitive Price– THe gotrax xr ultra price fits comfortably in the pocket of an average user. With all the features and design, the gotrax xr ultra scooter costs you $349. The product is quite competitive with other products in the market having the same features.
- Customer support:- The Gotrax ultra xr comes with a 30-day return policy if you don’t like the product. It also features a 90-day warranty for any damage products found in your scooter.
- GREAT USER EXPERIENCE:-With an outstanding rating of 4.8 on the scooter’s official website, the product has received excellent reviews regarding its design, making the Gotrax XR ultra one of the most demanded and popular scooters in the market available.
- Motor: 300W continuous motor.
- Top speed: 15.5 miles/hr
- Product dimensions:-15” x 44” x 6”
- Charging time:- 3 to 4 hours.
- Maximum speed:- 15.5 miles/hr
- Range: 16 miles
- Battery: 36V
- Max load: 220 lbs
- Weight: 26.4 lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Suspension: None
- Brakes: Dual Brakes (Front regenerative braking, rear mechanical disc brake)
- Wheels: 8.5-inch air-filled Pneumatic tires
- LCD with speedometer
- LED headlight with reflecting tail-light.
- Safety lockout on the folding mechanism
- Cruise control
- IP54 water resistance
- Product Rating:- 4.8 / 5
- Warranty: 90 days warranty
Go Trax XR vs GoTrax XR Ultra
The gotrax scooter has got two models, the older gotrax xr and the latest gotrax xr ultra. To get the best model, check out our comparison list between these two models.
|GoTrax XR||GoTrax XR Ultra|
|36v Battery 5.2aH||36v LG Battery 7.0AH|
|250 Watt Avg / 430 Watt Max Motor||300 Watt Avg / 430 Watt Max Motor|
|Size – 43.3″ x 17.1″ x 14.6″||Size – 43.3″ x 17.1″ x 14.6″|
|Weight – 26.45LBS||Weight – 26.45LBS|
|12 Miles per charge||16 Miles per charge|
|8.5″ Air-filled tires||8.5″ Air-filled tires|
|Waterproof Rating – IP54||Waterproof Rating – IP54|
|Max Rider Weight – 220LBS||Max Rider Weight – 220LBS|
How to fold gotrax xr ultra scooter?
The gotrax xr Ultra scooter comes in a foldable design, which helps in easy portability and transportation of the product. The Scooter can be folded with the help of a lever present on the deck, which helps in folding the scooter. There is an additional pin also present to avoid any accidental folds while riding.
How to charge gotrax xr ultra scooter?
The Gotrax xr ultra scooter features a 36V battery to power your 300 W motor. While using the scooter for the first time, it needs to be charged with the provided scooter charger in the box. The charging time for the scooter is about 3 to 4 hours. After a full charge, you’re good to go for the day!
Guidelines to follow while riding GOTRAX XR ULTRA
The GoTrax XR ultra has an exceptional build quality, which follows all the industry norms during its manufacturing process. Still, the riders are advised to follow the safety guidelines while riding. Everyone is requested to follow simple precaution steps while riding gotrax scooter to keep their ride safe:-
- Always wear safety equipment, i.e., helmets, knee pads, arms pads while riding the scooter.
- Avoid speeding up too fast to prevent any accidents!
- Avoid indulging in any stunts. The scooter is designed for standard usage, and unsupervised stunts are highly discouraged.
- Avoid riding in crowded streets or highways with high-speed limits.
- Avoid overcharging the battery as users report a decline in battery life with time if charging is not done with care.
- Do not perform any maintenance procedure if the device is powered on.
Scooters are fun to ride along if you need to get to your nearby store or commute to the nearest station daily. With the Gotrax Xr ultra, things can never go wrong. With their premium quality build and foldable design for easy transportation to their power-packed motor for a carefree cruise ride, this budget product has it all at a bargaining price. The scooter is entirely safe to ride with a speed controller, and a bell is present to avoid any mishaps. If you’re looking for a scooter to get started on, or a short commute; you won’t get a better product than the Gotrax xr ultra. We hope our guide informs you everything about the product helping you make the right choice.