E-scooters have been revolutionary in today’s world. They help reduce one’s carbon footprint on the plant, provides an excuse for exercising, and provides the liberty of traveling anywhere you want in the open air. An e-scooter, e-bike, and other technology that you can ride will help you zip around town with ease – plus the benefit of them being environmentally friendly and offering a smooth ride to boot.
Here is why you should consider investing in an electric scooter-
- The fuel prices of running an electric scooter is a fraction of running a petrol driven machine.
- The e-scooter provides an experience of extremely quiet performance
- They are very environmentally friendly, with no emissions at source.
- It is a very covenant to recharge; it can be done easily at home in a few hours
- They are generally lower maintenance, which equals lower maintenance costs
- Electric scooters are cheaper to buy and are more affordable than electric cars.
NANROBOT is one of the most popular names of brands which sell electric scooter, and their D4+ and D5+ are the latest models of electric scooter in the market. In this article, we will discuss in details about the NANROBOT D5+ electric scooter and then draw some of its comparisons with the previous NANROBOT D4+ model.
NANROBOT D5+ REVIEW
Features of NANROBOT D5+
NANROBOT D5+ has some of the best blends of gadgets and features. Let’s study them in detail.
Motors- The electric scooters have two powerful electric motors of 1000w, each located in the front and rear wheels. Thus, it has a total power of 2000 watts. A rider can opt to run the scooter on one motor or two, depending on their desires.
Top Speed– Owing to the double motors provided, the D5+ features an incredible top speed of 40 miles per hour. This is a very high speed in comparison to the other electric scooters available in the market.
Controls and Display- The NANROBOT D5+ is very easy to control because of the well-thought-out displays. The rear brake lever, the on and off switch, and the horn button are located on the left side of the handlebars, whereas the front brake lever and two other buttons to control different modes are located on the right side of the handlebar. There is an LCD display that provides the battery power, speed, time, and the gear details of the e-scooter.
Front and Rear Suspension- The NANROBOT D5+ comes with front and rear suspension. This protects the scooter and the rider from any bumps while riding. There are four high-quality shock absorbers at the front and two at the rear.
Front and Rear Disc Brakes- The braking system fitted to the Nanrobot D5+ is comprised of front and rear brakes. You can control them by brake levers fitted to the handlebars.
Excellent Battery Life– The NANROBOT D5+ battery is a high capacity 26aH/52 lithium-ion battery, which ensures that the scooter has an amazingly impressive range between charges. You can go for an enormous 50 miles on a single charge before you need to plug it in again.
Adult Scooters Rear Tire –NANROBOT has 10″ TIRES which makes it the ultimate commuting scooter for overcoming treacherous city streets.
LED- The scooter has a bright front and rear LED lights. They are very helpful for riding at night time. This makes it safe for riding, even in the dark.
Foldable- Nanrobot D5+ folds down easily in a matter of seconds. This makes things easy when it comes to storing, transporting, or carrying.
Extra Security- NANROBOT D5+ comes with a remote activated alarm for added security and safety of the rider.
Now that we have learned about the features of the NANROBOT D5+ let us discuss its pros and cons.
- NANROBOT D5+ speed is 40 miles per hour speed, which is far more than enough to get to your destination on time.
- Because of its 50 miles per charge range, you’ll never have to worry about running out of battery life.
- The electric scooter has massive 10” tires make the bumpiest roads with all the cracks feel smooth as ever.
- LED lights are helpful at night
- It weighs light and is foldable, which makes it easier to carry around and store.
- It looks good, which is a plus point if you are someone who is conscious about looks.
- You’ll get the NANROBOT D5+ charger along with the scooter when purchased.
- The speed can be less depending on the weight of the rider.
- It might need more than 5 hours to be ready for the next use after using it once.
- The range can be practically a little less than 50 miles per charge.
- The scooter doesn’t come with a seat. If you want the NANROBOT D5+ with seat, you’ll have to spend some extra bucks on it.
SCOOTERS PRE OPERATION INSTRUCTIONS
Here is some information regarding the operations of the NANROBOT D5+
Running the product
1. Press the ON/OFF button of the throttle instrument panel once for one to two seconds.
2. This product supports a quick start for the user’s safety.
3. The throttle will work at the same time if the product is rolling. You can control the throttle operation by adjusting the strength of the force until you get used to it.
Folding the Scooter Body
- Pull down the handle locking lever.
- Pull the folding lever.
- Fold-out after folding hook is removed.
- Folding is complete.
- Folding size: 45.2inch*9.4inch*11.8inch
To learn the operations of the electric scooter in an elaborate manner, you can refer to the NANROBOT D5+ manual that comes with the product.
Before comparing the NANROBOT D5+ with its predecessor D4+, let’s take a look at the features of D4+ in details:
Motor: Just like D5+, the NANROBOT D4+ also comes with dual motor two powerful electric motors of 1000w, each located in the front and rear wheels for unparalleled control. It gives the scooter the ability to control traction and torque to wheels, with a superior all-wheel-drive system.
Speed- The Nanrobot D4+ folding electric scooter has a top speed of 40 mph because of it’s with two independent 1000W motors up to 2000w power.
Battery and Range- The superior speed of the NANROBOT D4+ folding electric scooter is owed to its 52-volt system and has a massive 23 ah Lithium battery for an estimated max range of around 35 miles. The battery is also protected from dirt and debris. The scooter is IP53 rated for water resistance, which protects it from dust for the most part and “water falling as a spray at any angle up to 60 degrees from the vertical.”
Safety and security- The D4+ have 5 shock absorbers and 10″ pneumatic tires. These make sure that the rider has the utmost protection from any bumpiness and provides comfort and security.
Brakes- The NANROBOT D4+ has the standard front and rear EBS disc brake system. These brakes provide stability during any sudden emergency and prevent any impact on the rider.
Display and LED- The scooter has an LCD display on the right side of the handlebars and a display that provides information like speed, battery power, and time to the rider.
Portable Design- The D4+ can be folded in seconds and can be easily fitted in the boots of a car. The scooter also has bright headlights that ensure you ride safely in the dark. The power lock can prevent the scooter from being theft.
NANROBOT D4+ VS. NANROBOT D5+
Here is a comparison between the NANROBOT D4+ and NANROBOT D5+ in brief.
|NANROBOT D4+||NANROBOT D5+|
|Unit Weight||It weighs 79 lb. (36 kg)||It weighs 75 lb. (34 kg)|
||It runs with a max speed of 40 MPH||It runs with a max speed of 40 MPH|
|Maximum Range||D4+ has a max range of 40 Miles||D5+ has a max range of 45 Miles|
|Nominal Power||It has two batteries of 1000 W||It has two batteries of 1000 W|
|Maximum Power||2000 W is its max power||2000 W is its max power|
|52 V 23.4 AH||52 V 26 AH|
|Maximum Charging Time||8-10 Hours||8-10 Hours|
NANROBOT D5+ is easily the best choice if you are looking to buy the fastest electric scooter at an affordable price. The design is compact and stylish. There are not many electric scooters in the market which provide 40 mph of speed and a range of 50 miles. It can be easily folded and transported in a car and even features an alarm, which is something, not most e-scooters come with.
The bottom line is that if you want a fast electric scooter with a super long-range, and an electric scooter that has well thought out safety features, the Nanrobot D5+ is an excellent choice. And if you are willing to compromise on one or two features and want to save money, you can easily opt for Nanrobot D4+.